Christian Bradford1327 Cherokee Dr, Dallas, TX 75080 USA
Phone: (313) 473-9247
Building standards-based websites with HTML5 and CSS to ensure accessibility, progressive enhancement, and platform independence.
UX Developer: Kalkomey Enterprises, Dallas, Texas
- Led responsive overhaul of educational course sites and associated development in HTML5.
- Implemented multiple course redesigns, most recently incorporating Twitter Bootstrap.
Front-End Developer: EMC, Dallas, Texas
August 2006–June 2010
- Developed information architecture and interaction guidelines during project planning phases. Created wireframes for site development.
- Constructing functional prototypes to serve as both proof-of-concept and foundation of front-end development.
- Selected clients: Foxworth-Galbraith, Missouri Hospital Association, Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank, United Health Services, Hotels.com, AmerisourceBergen, International Monetary Fund.
Web Development Specialist: EDS, Plano, Texas
November 2005–July 2006
- Cooperatively launched NMCI Homeport, a 500+ page site serving as intranet hub for Navy and Marine Corps personnel—an audience of over 350,000.
Web Developer: Brierley+Partners, Dallas, Texas
May 2000–November 2005
- Reviewed and optimized existing sites for accessibility and load time.
- Managed corporate bulk email delivery list databases for multiple weekly email campaigns.
- Selected clients: Sony, Hertz, Nokia, United Airlines, Star Alliance, JC Penney, Hilton, United Parcel Service, Zales, MSN, FedEx Kinkos, Albertsons.
Associate of Science, Richland College